First Period Blog

First Period Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Comment on Rodrigo's post

        I completely agree with all of your comments. While reading this part of the story I was just as upset and appalled as to how someone could just sit by and watch this awful situation take place without doing anything about it. We all know for a fact that Amir is a coward, but I do not think he is aware of how much this will affect his life. It practically ruined a life long relationship between him and his best friend that was almost like a brother to him. Amir even caused his father to loose his friend that he grew up with as well, Ali. Amir had no idea that this selfish incident would impact his life in this manner. His family is now broken apart and this guilt will haunt him forever. I have no idea how or if Amir will ever get the chance to fix this relationship or make things better, but I know if he doesn't, he will take on this guilt with him for the rest of his life. I can't ever even imagine Amir confessing this incident to anyone either, but I think that would be a start to fixing the problem. I hope that as I continue to read on and Amir continues to grow that he grows out of this selfish and cowardly attitude and own up to his faults. I really want to see that Amir is given another chance later on so that he can make things right in some way if its not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment