First Period Blog

First Period Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Comment on Jose's Post

     I completely agree with everything you have to say about Amir. While I was reading these couple of pages, I was getting so irritated and annoyed by Amirs actions. There were so many ways that he could have dealt with the situation, so many right choices that he could have taken to help his best friend, and instead, he chooses the worst way possible. You're right when you say Amir knows that he has done something wrong when he doesn't tell anyone whats going on, not even his fathers best friend which he usually tells everything too. Who knows how long it'll take him to come forward and admit how much of a coward he is, it might even be never. But regardless, Amir will carry this guilt with him forever. I hope that if he is ever given a chance to redeem himself, for Hassan's sake, I hope he takes it, and does the impossible to finally make things right. I admire Hassan for the loyalty and love that he has for someone which he now knows for a fact does not love him with the same wholehearted love that Hassan had for Amir. It hurts me to see this beautiful friendship they had for so many years suddenly vanish, and to see Hassan walk away so hurt and betrayed.
     


No comments:

Post a Comment