First Period Blog

First Period Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Comment on Rodrigo's Post

I agree with Rodrigo in that my view of Amir worsens and worsens each page of this book that I read. I did not personally think of what Rodrigo said about having regrets and that Amir needs to learn to not have them. I agree with this, but I think that Amir is a despicable animal that deserves to have regrets in his life as he seems incapable of living his life as a normal human being capable of compassion. This sense of regret comes up again, as Rodrigo said, when Amir admits to having done nothing when he watched Hassan get brutally raped. The only thing is that the pathetic piece of garbage said it while nobody was around to elevate his own sense of guilt. Maybe he should tell this to Hassan, I’m sure it will elevate the memory of being gang-raped. I hope that he loses Baba’s respect, because he honestly does not deserve it. I want Hassan to be in Amir’s position as a person of privilege and I want Amir to die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment