First Period Blog

First Period Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Kite Runner First Blog

I am enjoying reading this book. Honestly, I saw the movie a couple of years ago and it is very interesting to see the differences between the two. I think that seeing the movie is helping me a lot though. It allows me to have an image of what is going on in my head while I am reading.
Despite knowing the storyline, I am still liking this book, which is probably due to the fact that it is very realistic (if it is not actual a real story).
What has appealed to me in these first 40 pages is the differences between the two classes. We find out the Amir and Hassan are best friends. However, they come from very different social classes, which makes the relationship odd for its time. I think that it is very interesting that Hassan takes all of the blame, given that his family works for Amir's. Maybe the job is the reason why he is doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment